Thursday, March 10, 2016
January 1st
So today is January 1st, the day before our Big trip to the northeast of Brasil. The trip is 30 days and we go to 11 cities so I'm super excited. I have been playing a lot of soccer and have made some really good friends in my city and with the other exchanges. I don't have much in common with my second family but they are okay with me travelling and going out and experiencing Brasil so all is well. I spent Christmas with my family and another exchange student in my city, it was very weird sweating on Christmas outside with shorts and flops. After that me and some exchanges went to this beach for New Years and it was definitely the best New years I have ever had. But at the end of this beach. The last day we were at the beach two of my best friends were sent home for contraband. This really sucks in every situation but i feel as if this one was strange, it was as if rotary was trying to send them home. They interrogated at 16 year old and an 18 year old by threatening them and lying to them and when they finally signed a paper saying they broke the rules they told them that they just heard rumors so they told them they had evidence. The worst part is that the 18 year old accidentally confessed to a different crime, but it was all the same to Rotary. I have been wondering if this is normal or within rotary rules to do. I be saying goodbye to my best friend tomorrow and shortly after getting on a bus to the best trip of my life while he gets on a plane back to France.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment