Sunday, September 6, 2015

September 6th

Setembro 6

Its been like two weeks and brasil is still dope. Ive been playing soccer, going out, trying so many new things. I love it. I went to a club this past friday and met MC Guime who i didnt know existed before that day but hes a super famous MC in Brasil. My Portuguese is getting better, english is still getting worse. I had Barbecue at a birthday party yesterday and it was the best meat ive ever had. I have some crazy times already. My family has 2 maids. Went to the nicest house I have  ever been in yesterday. A funny story i was with my host brother, Lucas, who is like 6'3 and a big dude, a real manly man. We are in the car on the way home from the middle of the city and he says "This is my favorite music" The screen in the car turns to concert film and this Brazilian Justin Bieber teen pop sensation come on. He sang along so loud and for the next few minutes and asked me to sing along with him. So its me and this grown man screaming along to the blasting music of this Brazilian teen pop sensation. I like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment